From:
Chad Bremmon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 12:25:20 -0500
URGENT:

I am in need of information about current Ada activities in the
Montgomery, Alabama area.

Two types of information would be helpful:

1.  The names of projects currently ongoing in Ada83/95 or ones that
have recently completed.

2.  The names of Ada developers or Ada qualified organizations in the
Montgomery area.

This information will go to help continue to justify the use of Ada on
an ongoing Air Force project.

Please reply as soon as possible, as we are attempting to meet a
deadline at the end of Tuesday, Jan 21.  If you miss this deadline,
please respond anyway as we will be able verbally include the
information in our report.

Please reply to:

FAX: 703.695.8507
Phone: 703.614.1518