From:
"Joyce L. Tokar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce L. Tokar
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:30:33 -0600
I recently received a long (7 pages) flyer from MicroSoft expounding upon the virtues of certifying software.  In their case it is Windows
2000.  It seems to me that there is an opportunity here for the Ada community to jump onto the certified software band-wagon along
with MicroSoft and raise the awareness of the user community that some tools are certified and have been for a long time.

Comments?

JLTokar