From:
Prof R Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 22:59:48 EST
Hi, Everyone,

Walnut Creek, in creating the next Ada CDROM, reports a virus which is in
the AJPO tree (which therefore originated on SW-ENG).  I suggest you stay
away from/remove these files ASAP.  I have notified the AdaIC.

Rick

--
Richard Conn, PAL Manager  |  [log in to unmask]
Opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of anyone else.