Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:22:34 -0400
From:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Tutorial 1
Developing COM, DCOM & COM+ enabled applications for Ada 95
-- Covers using and create COM objects with Ada 95 using GNATCOM

Tutorial 2
New directions in Windows GUI programming
-- Covers binding to the DHTML model of IE, XML and XSL programming on Win32
for GUIs, using ActiveX GUI controls with Ada95, and a little on my recent
work on a Win32 GUI framework called GWindows

Talk:
On the lines of maximizing the power of Ada 95 on Windows through reusable
COM/DCOM and ActiveX components and other Win32 technologies.

David Botton