From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:11:10 -0500
I was late for an appointment, so please forgive my sloppy editing.  Here
are two corrections:

> However, for the most part, we need long-term people who are familiar with
> at least a portion of this system with over a million SLOC in 16,000
> compilation units.  Not people who's not here long enough to understand
> more than 10% of the requested tasks.

should be

---------

> 1. .....  With "profit sharing" and occasional overtime, a person with
>    twelve year's experience.  And I do mean "occasional"--this is not a
>    sweatshop.

should be

> 1. .....  With "profit sharing" and occasional overtime, a person with
>    twelve year's experience and a bachelor's degree could have an annual
>    gross of over $70K here.  And I do mean "occasional"--this is not a
>    sweatshop.

And of course, add the disclaimer:

Although I am trying to speak for the benefit of my employer, these words
are my own opinions and not officially endorsed by Raytheon.