From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:59:21 -0800
From: Bob Leif
To: Geogg Bull et al.

I looked at the JAVA code in the URL from the SUN JAVA site. However, being
neither competent in JAVA nor an expert on servers, I still do not know if
this example is relevant to my question. This question was initially posed
to Team-Ada. Is it feasible to create Ada software for processing HTML that
will work totally on the client computer (PC)? I wish to use HTML forms as
the front-end for a project. There is obvious commercial utility to do this
under Windows 98. However, for hard real-time applications any of the
following operating systems would permit my application to be the sole
executing software on the system. This application can not be interrupted
except perhaps by CTRL-Alt_Del or the reset button. I believe that this
should be possible with DOS, Windows CE, or Linux with an Ada core.
Thank you.
Bob Leif