From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:29:27 -0800
To: Robert I. Eachus et al.
From: Bob Leif

I previously looked at uncgi. However, I did not wish to get a C compiler
nor learn C. My suspicion is that the C code in uncgi permits reading the
command line with the *.exe? part of the string. That is why I started this
thread. Is there an Ada compiler for Windows 98, Windows CE, or any other
reasonable INTEL based PC which can read the output of a HTML.Form.Get? I
know about Post. However, one should first worry about reading the string,
prior to the problem of its parsing.

I will try Rich Conn's approach using the Microsoft Personal Web Server.
Fortunately, I can separate the GUI based changing of my configuration file
from the execution of my data acquisition program.