From:
AdaWorks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 11:07:17 -0700
This is great news.  It is exactly what I have been
nagging about for a long time.  It is exactly the kind
of thing we need to see in publications read by
decision-makers.

Congratulations are in order for for Green Hills, and
Mr. Rodenbeck.  It would have been nice if the Green
Hills PR people had gotten word out to the Ada community
so we would have had an earlier notification.  So far,
we rely on accidental sightings by those such as Mr. Roby
who read some of the many magazines that flow in and out
of our in-and-out boxes.

Richard

Richard Riehle
AdaWorks Software Engineering