From:
Pascal Obry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:52:17 +0100

I like this version better. At least it is not all "safety critical" oriented.
What about
changing "Financial Systems" by "Information Systems" or have both listed ?

"Financial Systems" is more restrictive than "Information Systems", my
understanding is
that the "Information Systems" of a compagny covers the "Financial" parts but
also
the "Documentations" parts and all sorts of data used by "Data Mining" systems,
hence
I think "Information Systems" is better suited for you Ada flyer !

Pascal.

--|------------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                               Team-Ada Member |
--|                                                           |
--| EDF-DER-IPN-SID- T T I                                    |
--|                       Intranet: http://cln46gb            |
--| Bureau N-023            e-mail: [log in to unmask]     |
--| 1 Av General de Gaulle  voice : +33-1-47.65.50.91         |
--| 92141 Clamart CEDEX     fax   : +33-1-47.65.50.07         |
--| FRANCE                                                    |
--|
--|   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pascal_obry
--|
--|   "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"