From:
Charles Plinta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:25:39 -0000
I've been out of the Ada picture for a few years but
still subscribe to Team-Ada to try to keep aware of Ada
issues and such.

A few years back we developed a tool that generates
Ada code for translating and validating text-based
and bit-based messages. The Ada code can be directly
incorporated into an Ada application.
Also, the code generator can generate CORBA wrapper
code, that when is compiled and linked, results in
stand-alone CORBA servers that provide the message
translation and validation capabilities.

Within the last month, I have been contacted by two
companies interested in the tool and integrating the
generated code with a java application.

I think I remember this, but don't have any pointers so
I'll ask the question...

Does gnat or any other Ada compilers have java/byte code
generation capabilities?  If so please point me to them.

Thanks in advance...

Chuck

Accel Software Engineering                         (w) 724-733-8800
9 Mellon Road                                      (f) 724-733-8820
Export, PA 15632                                   [log in to unmask]
                                                   http://www.accelse.com/