Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 19:40:43 -0800
From:
AdaWorks <[log in to unmask]>
The test I remember was a difficult set of problems that, if you passed it
with an A, gave some indications that you might have a fighting chance of
being successful with programming, as we then knew it.  Granted, times have
changed and the aptitude of the sixties may not reflect the needs of the
nineties.

As I said before, I am just in a grumpy mood today and wearing my
curmudgeon's hat at a more rakish angle than usual.

Richard

AdaWorks Software Engineering
Suite 30
2555 Park Boulevard