Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:46:35 -0500
From:
Currie Colket <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Team-Ada:

Happy Millennium!!! With the new year and new millennium, this is a good
time to start thinking about how you would like to participate in SIGAda
2001.* SIGAda 2001 will be hosted by the Twin Cities SIGAda Chapter in
Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota from 30 September to 4 October 2001.
This is one of the best times to be in the Twin Cities! Specially with
an added attraction to address the construction of reliable software
using Ada!

Going back to our traditional roots, SIGAda 2001 has a Call For
Participation.** Papers will be selected using a double-blind refereed
process. We are interested in receiving contributions in six major
categories:

        Technical Articles,
        Extended Abstracts,
        Experience Reports,
        Workshops,
        Panel Sessions, and
        Tutorials

Contributions from practitioners, academia, and students are actively
solicited.

This is a great time to think about how you can contribute to benefit
the entire Ada community.

For more information, please check out:

        http://www.acm.org/sigada/conf/sigada2001/#CFP
or      http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigada/conf/sigada2001/#CFP
(ACM is migrating to a new machine; sometimes one URL works; sometimes
the other)

or contact me. We look forward to seeing you at SIGAda 2001!

v/r
Currie Colket
SIGAda Vice Chair for Meetings and Conferences
[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]
(703) 883-7381

*  Approval Pending by ACM
** SIGAda 2000 was a special invited paper conference for the millennium