From:
Keith Shillington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Shillington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:08:21 -0700
Al:

  If you develop code, using the Aonix Ada compiler; and then decide to
release that code commercially: buy an Aonix compiler.  Any code you have
written utilizing the demonstration version of the compiler will be covered
by your new agreement, which allows you to commercially develop software
using Aonix compilers.  We encourage reuse; and reusing code that you were
originally using to evaluate/learn the compiler is distinctly part of that.

  I'm certain the legal eagles would say it differently, but this is the
intent.
-- Keith Shillington
-- Manager, Ada Customer Support
-- (800) 97 AONIX  [log in to unmask]