From:
"Brashear, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brashear, Phil
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 07:09:04 -0500
This is the complete official list of compilers that have successfully
completed conformity testing (validation) under the auspices of the AJPO and
the Ada Resource Association (ARA).  "Complete" is relative -- it takes a
finite positive amount of time to get new entries.  As a test of that time,
you might start observing.  We expect to complete testing on one or more
compilers tomorrow.  Let's see how long it takes to get the list updated.

There is also a list of all the Ada 95 implementations tested by the EDS
Conformance Testing Center at
http://www.eds-conform.com   To date, no other Ada Conformity Testing
Laboratory (ACAL, formerly AVF) has done testing with ACVC 2.1, the current
test suite version, so this is the complete list of ACVC 2.1-tested
implementations.  (The ACVC is now known as the Ada Conformity Assessment
Test Suite, ACATS.  All this nomenclature changing is attributable to the
ongoing development of an ISO standard for Ada Conformity Assessment.)

Phil Brashear
EDS Conformance Testing Center
4646 Needmore Road, Bin 46
P.O. Box 24593