From:
DangTue Hoang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:10:48 -0500
I agree as well, please no more psychic/junk stuff, unless she wants to
predict some exciting stuff for ADA within the new millennium then I am
listening.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Hoang, Dang Tue

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication represents the originators personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Canada Maritime. If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forward, printing, or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
immediately notify the Canada Maritime Help Desk at (514) 934-5219"