From:
Mike Kamrad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Kamrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:28:51 -0400
I hope that posting job listings for Ada jobs is kosher for this mailing
list.  If not then I'm very, very sorry...m

Top Layer Networking, Inc., a fast-growing, data networking company in the
Boston area, is hiring junior and senior software engineers with Ada95
experience.  Available positions include: RTOS Engineer, IP Routing
Engineer, Protocol/Security Engineer, and Directory Services Engineer.

Specific job opportunites can be found at:
http://www.toplayer.com/index_a.html.

Experience with the GNAT toolset is a plus.

About the company: Top Layer Networks develops patent-pending Application
Control (TM) networking techonolgy based on OSI "7 Layer switching".  This
is the first and only techonology in the networking space that lets
networkers prioritize and control users and applications across the
network.  Service providers and enterprises recognize the significant cost
advantages gained with this technology and are deploying Application
Control throughtout their networks.

Top Layer's "App Switch" was a winner of the "Best of Show" awards at
Networld+Interop '99, Las Vagas, and won the "Best Product Hardware:
Networking" award at VAR Vision Spring '99.  Both were awarded in May, 1999.

Please visit our web site at: http://www.TopLayer.com

To apply, please respond to:

or

Top Layer Networks, Inc.
2400 Computer Drive
Westboro, MA  01581

or

FAX: 508-870-9797

Please specify what position or positions you are applying for and please,
no phone calls.  Principals only.

Top Layer Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

| Mike Kamrad                     "senior" Engineer            |
| Top Layer Networks, Inc.        "Layers Above the Rest"      |
| 2400 Computer Drive             Tel:    (508) 870-1300 x139  |
| Westborough, MA  01581          Fax:    (508) 870-9797       |
| [log in to unmask]             Web:    www.TopLayer.com     |