From:
"Robert C. Leif" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 10:18:01 -0700
From: Bob Leif
To: Doug Smith et al.

You wrote, "So it isn't a question of how to do it, anymore...it's who and
when!" Please provide instructions on how to do it with a personal web
server or any other means on Windows 98. I would greatly prefer that the PC
NOT be connected to the Internet. A simple reference would be sufficient.

I do agree that this is essentially a two stage problem. Firstly, we develop
a quick solution. Then, we should develop an optimum solution. In my
opinion, it would be an excellent use of the Commercializing Ada Workshop at
SIGAda '99 to spend some time on this subject.