From:
Dan Baysinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Baysinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 19:18:00 -0500
I don't believe being "nice" in the context of this forum is going to
have much to do with people deciding to use Ada.

I also work for Boeing ... if Chad did, he might have a little more
sympathy for John's (quite understandable) frustration.  John has been
an Ada advocate within Boeing for a number of years.  But I'm sure that,
at times, he wonders if anyone has listened.

Dan Baysinger    "These are my opinions, not Boeing's"

Boeing Software Tool Administrator
(former Ada instructor and embedded system developer)
B-1B Program
Tinker AFB, OK