From:
"Joyce L. Tokar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce L. Tokar
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 06:22:53 -0700
On Fri, 5 May 2000 15:18:54 +0200, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

>John McCabe wrote:
>
>> So to me it sounds like a possible problem, but only in
>> certain circumstances.  Besides - this will probably be
>> updated in Ada 0x!
>
>Which reminds me: Shouldn't ISO standards be reviewed every
>five years?

Currently, the Ada 95 ISO standard is under review and a Technical Corrigendum is to be issued later this year which addresses a
number of technical issues that have been seen in the Ada 95 standard.  This Corrigendum represents the five year update to the
standard.

Joyce Tokar
Head of Delegation
US TAG to SC 22/WG 9