From:
Prof R Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Prof R Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 14:59:44 EDT
Hi --

Sorry for the confusion ... there was a minor problem with the release of
the Pascal to Ada translator in the PAL.  This problem has been corrected,
and you will find the translator on the wuarchive site.  Source code is
included, and I compiled it with GNAT 3.09 as a check.

Rick
--
Richard Conn, PAL Manager  |  [log in to unmask]
Opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of anyone else.
Public Ada Library (PAL) Release Notice
Release of: Pascal to Ada Translator
------------------------------
1. Taxonomy:
    SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
        PASCAL TO ADA TRANSLATOR
------------------------------
2. Author:
    Martin C. Carlisle
    Department of Computer Science
    2354 Fairchild Dr., Suite 6K41
    US Air Force Academy, CO 80840-6234
------------------------------
3. Rights:
    Approved for Public Release; Distribution Unlimited
------------------------------
4. Copyright:
    Placed in public domain by the US Air Force Academy
------------------------------
5. Abstract:
p2ada

A simple Pascal to Ada translator implemented using aflex, ayacc.
This is a toy translator, and would require work to be production quality.
It should not be considered to be suitable for production use but is
fine as an educational vehicle.
------------------------------
6. Release Notice:
This prologue must be included in all copies of this software.
Restrictions on use or distribution:  NONE
7. Directory Listing:

languages/ada/usafa/p2ada:
  File Name                 Size
  README                     194