From:
Philip Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 20:22:06 -0500
Ronald Skoog wrote:

> A scientist wouldn't leave the results of previous experiments
> laying around for the simple reason that they could mess up
> later experiments.  A technician might do it but not a scientist.

As a former technician, in a life long ago, I will state that this is
extremely unlikely.  Most technicians are very meticulous in their record
keeping and definitely would discard the the previous results from current
activity.  The only record kept would be a history log to preserve an audit
trail.

Philip Johnson