From:
Bob Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:42:05 EST
Rick,

I'm developing total graphics applications in Ada.  The environment is DR-DOS
/ GNAT 3.10P / 3.12, using Van Dijk's SVGA, and (Gautier) deMontmollin's
Graph and Graph-IO.  Some GIF and BMP I/O capability is present in SVGA-IO
As / if  I need more capability than exists in the Graph packages, I simply
expand them and coordinate this with Gautier.

Perhaps this is too far, off-track for you, but I find that most anything
which I need either exists, or can be brought into being without too much
effort.  Off course, I place little importance upon any compatibility or
interface with Microsoft products.

Bob Sutton