From:
Al Christians <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:53:44 -0700
I get so much cognitive dissonance trying to figure out what's available
for Ada.  The posting copied below says no restrictions, but the
material I saw at wuarchive last night says that it's not to be used for
developing commercial software and that the allowable program size is
fairly small.  The subject line says validated, but the material at
wuarchive says not validated.  Is wuarchive getting a more improved
version of this soon?  Anybody have the facts?

Al