Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 01:02:12 EDT
From:
Just my personal opinion, but with Ed Fallis leaving Aonix and going over to
GNAT (sorry...A. C. T.), and the fact that Aonix has made a major change in
their educational policy, and the persistent rumors that Aonix is getting out
of the Ada market in the US makes me believe that Aonix may not be a major
player much longer.

If anyone knows the truth to these rumors and events, please let me know.
I'm going to be teaching an Ada 95 class and was wanting to use the ObjectAda
compiler, but their changes (1) requiring schools to purchase site licenses,
even at reduced rates, and (2) having an Aonix "stamp of approval" on
training material doesn't sit well with me.