From:
"Dale Jr, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:36:25 -0700
To the TEAM:

I pass this along to the TEAM as a invite to get Ada on the map in the LINUX
arena.  I have been unable to get any interest or support for the San Jose
LinuxWorld Conference to be held next week but the East Coast conference may
get support from Europe as New York is a shorter hop than San Jose.

This message is brought to you by LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Show
Management.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Your e-mail address will not be given out to any third parties.

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Announces Call for Papers for New York 2001
Event

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
January 30 - February 2, 2001
Jacob Javits Convention Center
New York, NY

IDG World Expo announces its call for papers for the fifth LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo to be held January 30 - February 2, 2001 in New York, NY.
Linux industry leaders and innovators will have the opportunity to present
their experiences and knowledge during the winter LinuxWorld Conference &
Expo.

WHO
Experts, developers and users of Linux or Open Source software.

WHAT
Speakers are asked to discuss and comment on developments, trends, and the
future of Open Source Software and Linux technology.  Topics are open and
IDG invites all inquires.

General Sessions are divided into the following tracks:
- Kernel/Cluster
- User Interfaces
- Perl/PHP/Python (Scripting)
- System Administration
- ASP/Web Serving
- Business/Legal Issues

WHY
Drawing more than 15,000+ attendees, LinuxWorld Conference & Expo is the
premiere event promoting the exchange of ideas among members of the Linux
community.  The upcoming LinuxWorld Conference & Expo, in New York, NY from
January 30 - February 2, 2001, once again, is looking for speakers with
extensive Linux experience and background.

HOW
Interested speakers can submit a proposal form online at
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/papers.html.

DEADLINE
August 25, 2000 is the deadline to submit all proposals.

Additional information on LinuxWorld Conference & Expo can be found at
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com

William L. Dale
Just my own ideas - not LM, SSC, SSO ideas or policy.
Lockheed Martin, Space Systems Company,
Missiles & Space -Sunnyvale Operations