From:
"John P. Woodruff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John P. Woodruff
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:38:25 -0800
>I hate to say it, but the time may be approaching when we need to close or
>monitor Team-Ada.  I didn't mind when the volume of junk mail was less than
>1 per week, but getting 7 copies of Silvia_Brown's totally inappropriate
>msg strains my tolerance.  What do others think?   -hh
>

>Vittal, Anup (IE10) wrote:
>>This is an Ada Mailing List.

I'm not so sure that it's time for Draconian measures on the basis of
today's experience.  I don't think one inappropriate message (granted, with
several echoes) merits significant changes to policy.  Let's wait a bit to
see if the situation persists.

Besides, if the list were about to become substantially different, surely
the psychic would have mentioned that fact in her message  ;-)

--
John Woodruff                                   N I F   \ ^ /
Lawrence Livermore National Lab               =====---- < o >