From:
"Kester, Rush W." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kester, Rush W.
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:26:38 -0400

<snip>
> Method 3:
>
> Create the Ada DLL, but then create a Type Library using the Module class.
> This will let you create a binary spec for the Ada DLL that can then be
> loaded in to VB or any other language supporting Type Library binding (BTW
> Ada now supports this by running BindCOM - http://www.adapower.com/com --
> on the Type Library.  BindCOM is not just for creating COM/ActiveX
> bindings.)

Can you explain what you mean by "BindCOM is not just for creating
COM/ActiveX bindings."  Your webpage only states BindCOM "Creates a thin or
thick binding to COM objects" and as far as I can tell the zip file
http://www.adapower.com/com/bindcom.zip contains only an executable.  There
is no doc or readme file.

Thanks!
Rush Kester
Software Systems Engineer
AdaSoft at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab.
email:  [log in to unmask]
phone: (240) 228-3030 (live M-F 9:30am-4:30pm, voicemail anytime)
fax:      (240) 228-6779