From:
"Paul D. Stachour" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 18:11:15 -0600
Forwarded message:

For those of you whose work in Ada has meant higher quality,
perhapys you wish to submit papers about your work to one
of the Quality conferences.  In particular, those of you
have built a tool/product in Ada95 that is of higher quality,
performance, etc., because of the language; this would be good.