Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:22:44 -0800
From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
From: Bob Leif
To: The readers of Comp.Lang.Ada and Team-Ada

I have directly sent a response to those individuals who have so kindly
responded with suggestions to my request concerning interfacing Ada with
HTML forms. I will gladly send my complete response upon request.

A potential approach can be found in the:

W3C HTML 4.01 Specification:
HTML 4.01 Specification W3C Proposed Recommendation

http://www.w3.org/TR/html40/  I downloaded the PDF file

W3C Proposed Recommendation. Section 13.1 Introduction to objects, images,
and applets, starting on page 159 appears to be relevant to this discussion.
Section 18 Scripts is also relevant (page 251). The Ada facility, I have
requested appears to exist for other languages: Javascript, JAVA, Visual
BASIC, tcl, etc. In fact, it should be required of any Ada J code compiler.