From:
Prof R Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:08:58 EDT
Hi, Everyone,

First of all, congratulations to the people who worked on ASIS for
a job well done!

Secondly, the June 97 edition of the Walnut Creek Ada CDROM shipped last
week (to be exact, 3,200 copies shipped from 9-13 June, and Walnut Creek
ran out - another production run has started, so more will be available
soon).  As part of the production process, I coordinated a little with
Currie, who made sure the most current version of ASIS was placed on
sw-eng.  This was mirrored into the PAL, and, consequently, made it onto
the Ada CDROM. You can find ASIS on the new June 97 Ada CDROM in a
couple of places:

  /ada/ajpo/asis on Disc 2 - contains the document and comments as of 4/26/97
  /ada/ajpo/tools/bindings/ASIS on Disc 2 - contains older material broken
    down into various subdirs

For those of you who are members of ACM/SIGAda, SIGAda has made a special
arrangement with Walnut Creek, and the June 97 Ada CDROM will be bundled
with your July/August 97 issue of Ada Letters (which will be coming out
in 2-3 weeks or so).

Rick

DISCLAIMER: While I manage the PAL and am the editor of the Walnut Creek
Ada CDROM, I receive no income from sales of the Ada CDROM.  I really
view the Ada CDROM as a nice added value to the PAL activity.  However,
I do receive a few copies of the Ada CDROM for no cost (thanks, Walnut
Creek ;-).

--
Richard Conn, PAL Manager  |  [log in to unmask]
Opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of anyone else.