From:
David S Croston Melling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 02:05:47 -0800
You might also see if either...

NA.Software (Liverpool University) Professor Mike Delves still is
involved in this kind of stuff, he once sold an Ada Maths Lib.

Or NAG (Numerical Algorithms Group) of Oxford UK - also had an Ada 83
Matrix and Vector Chapter in their Library - but I dont know if it has
been upgraded to Ada95 - if not its a pity.

Sorry no links - and I appologise if this is now a bum steer.

Dave SC-M

--- "Kester, Rush W." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> John,
>
> You might also want to consider MathWorks (see
> http://www.mathworks.com)
> They offer a commercial math library in Ada.  The library is based on
> the
> Fortran LINPACK for linear systems, EISPACK for eigensystems, and
> QUADPACK
> for integration.  As I recall the price is somewhere between $1200
> and $2000
> dollars (includes source code), and software support is available.
>
> Rush Kester
> Software Systems Engineer
> AdaSoft at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab.
> email:  [log in to unmask]
> phone: (240) 228-3030 (live M-F 9:30am-4:30pm, voicemail anytime)
> fax:      (240) 228-6779
> http://hometown.aol.com/rwkester/myhomepage/index.html

=====
DSCM Homepage : http://consultancy.gotoinfo.ch/dscm/

PGP Public Key Via http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu/pks-commands.html#extract

Please Encrypt All Confidential Material