From:
"Kester, Rush W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 09:06:17 -0400
Possible good news!

I just corresponded with Sean at SourceBank.com and provided the following
links:

Public Ada Library (PAL)
http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/ada/
JSW Technology (Ada Foundation Class)
http://www.jswalker.demon.co.uk/jswtech.htm
Ada Source Code Treasury
http://www.adapower.com/adacode.html
The Ada95 Booch Components
http://www.pogner.demon.co.uk/components/bc/
Patterns Working Group
http://www.acm.org/sigada/wg/patterns/patterns/GOF_Toc.html

He told me as soon as he adds Ada to their automatic source code describers
Ada will be included in http://www.sourcebank.com/   It might not be wise to
overwhelm him with other links until his "automatic discriber" is in place.
But please stop by and offer support and encouragement.

Rush Kester
Charter member Team Ada
Software Systems Engineer
AdaSoft at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab.
email:  [log in to unmask]
phone: (240) 228-3030 (live M-F 9:30am-4:30pm, voicemail anytime)
fax:   (240) 228-6779
http://hometown.aol.com/rwkester/myhomepage/index.html