Prof R Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 20:29:14 EDT
Martin Carlisle just put a Pascal to Ada translator into the PAL.
It's worth a try.  Martin does good work (AdaGIDE, REFORMAT, etc).
I believe p2ada is written in Ada95 (compiles with GNAT).

Look under ada/usafa/p2ada ...

Rick

--
Richard Conn, PAL Manager  |  [log in to unmask]
Opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of anyone else.