From:
Kihup Boo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kihup Boo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:58:13 -0400
Look at here too:
1.   http://www.interlog.com/~kboo/photogallery/softprojector.html
    Shows a few of my photo slides. All written in Ada95 with AppletMagic.

2.   http://www.interlog.com/~kboo/workshop.html
    Internet-based MPEG motion picture player. Also written in Ada95
    with AppletMagic. This does extensive bit manipulations. The applet
    itself is in Java since I did not find much value of writing applets
    ( I mean subclasses of the Applet class) in Ada95.

- Kihup

----------
> From: Al Christians <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Adapplets
> Date: Friday, October 23, 1998 10:29 AM
>
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/adalog/publica2.htm  works fine.
>
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/adalog/adapple2.htm gives
> "Applet animtext can't start. ERROR"
>
> This is running Netscape 4.07 on Windows NT4 SP3.
>
> Al
>
> Jean-Pierre Rosen wrote:
> >
> > I have put some applets (written in Ada, of course) on my webiste,
> > for example to choose the format of available publications.
> > See http://perso.wanadoo.fr/adalog/publica2.htm for an example.
> >
> > Since they're written in Ada, I called them "Adapplets", and I made
> > a page to explain what they are
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/adalog/adapple2.htm).
> > Could be a good idea to promote the name "Adapplet" to pass the word
> > that you are not doomed to Java when writing applets...
> >
> > And don't hesitate to drop me a note on how it looks from your browser.
I checked