From:
Simon Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simon Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 06:08:33 GMT
To: [log in to unmask]
I've just uploaded this release to

  http://www.pogner.demon.co.uk/components/bc/

New components are Sets, (unbounded) Bags.

I've made a slight change to passive iteration, in line with the Graph
code in the last release; the container to iterate over is passed via
an iterator.

Multiway and Binary trees have various flavours of (passive) iterator
-- in-order, pre-order, post-order.

The web pages are available for download in a .zip file.

This release WILL NOT WORK WITH GNAT 3.10p. 3.11p is fine, as is OA
7.1 with restrictions (I've included special versions of the test
programs, as *_aonix.adb).

-Simon