From:
"Kester, Rush W." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kester, Rush W.
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:43:18 -0400

There are several tutorials/presentations discussing the intersection
of Microsoft and Ada technologies.

> Perhaps one of those sessions Currie talked about.

Umm?  Not sure which one you're referring too, but AFAIK there are
no workshops related to this.  Perhaps you'd like to organize one
If so, contact, Alok CTR Srivastava [[log in to unmask]]

> Details on the CEF (that I have) are sketchy so far.  It was
> mentioned in one of the Tech Ed presentations I attended, and
> I haven't seen anything on it yet in the MSDN Universal
> subscription material.  I expect details to come out there
> first.
>
> From what I can tell, the premise that the Pocket PC is in
> small numbers is not necessarily true.  Local stores (in my
> area) are constantly selling out of them, and last I checked
> there was a 1-month waiting list.  At Tech Ed, everyone I ran
> into seemed to know about them, and the Pocket PC displays in
> the exhibit hall were very crowded.  I think the vendors
> already see the value of them since a second generation is
> already out (of course, this was planned before the launch
> of the first generation).  I just got approval at Lockheed to
> get some for our project work.

You have misunderstood me.  I expect the market for Pocket PC's
and their applications to be LARGE!  What I was referring to as
"small" was the population of Ada developers and who have
Pocket PCs.  AFAIK, You're a lone pioneer here!  :-)

Rush Kester