From:
"Brashear, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 06:56:37 -0400
pragma Satirical_Comment ( On );
If the software community has an interest in such certification and if we
can get our hands on
an accepted standard and test suite for conformance to that standard, my
organization would
probably be willing to offer certification for "gifted psychics".
pragma Satirical_Comment ( Off );

Philip W. Brashear
EDS Conformance Testing Center
4646 Needmore Road, Bin 46