Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:09:00 -0500
From:
Dean Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
On the direct hire placement side of the business everybody pretty much
knows who and where the companies are that are hiring Ada talent. But every
once in a while you get a head start on a need from a client. This means a
lot in our industry. Working with a recruiter that has a strong relationship
with people within a client company does make a difference. I really think
that we are getting away from the key of recruiting and that is
RELATIONSHIPS. I work harder for people that I like, candidate or client.

Dean Esposito
Sr. Technical Career Consultant
http://www.AdaDeveloper.com
CMS Management Services