From:
"Criley, Marc A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:07:45 -0400
The recommendation to eliminate the DII COE prohibition on compiling
languages other than Java to Java bytes code was submitted this morning to
the DII COE Chief Engineer.

I appreciate the reviewing, comments, and suggestions I received (and the
support!) for this effort.

Thanks very much, I'll pass along info about this recommendation's progress
as I get it.

Marc