Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Simon Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:27:35 +0100
You may find tg useful.

  tg is a program that helps testing software.  If you want to test a
  piece of software, that normally means you have to execute it over and
  over again, passing various sets of input data to it, and verifying
  that it gives the correct results for each input.  You normally write
  a program that does all this automatically.  Such a program is called
  a "test driver".

  tg can generate such test driver programs, given a very succinct
  description of the individual test cases.  tg translates this
  description into a complete Ada program.  If you compile this
  test driver, link it with the software you want to test, and execute
  it, it performs all the test cases and tells you whether the software
  under test behaved as expected or not.

I don't have a URL (I do have the source of release 3.1); the author
is Andre Spiegel, <[log in to unmask]>