From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 20:05:39 -0700
To: Ben Brosgol et al.
From: Bob Leif

Unfortunately, Free in this case also means that many talented individuals
work for free, so a chosen few on the distribution side can profit. I hope
that we can discuss this at the How to Expedite the Commercial Use of Ada
Workshop on Monday 9 November, 1998     at SIGAda '98.