From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:06:52 -0400
Hi, Everyone,

Plans are forming rapidly for another Walnut Creek Ada CDROM.  If you have
not updated your inputs to the PAL recently, please do so ASAP.  If you have
something you want to contribute and cannot place it into the PAL directly,
send me email (address below).  Also, unlike before, if you update thru the
PAL directly, you also need to let me know via email (things are not quite
as they were before).

Sorry for the short fuse ... a lot of changes have been taking place and
I simply ran out of time.

Rick
Richard Conn        mailto:[log in to unmask]
PAL and SDE Manager http://xenadu.home.mindspring.com/

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of others