Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:19:55 +0200
From:
Motti Ben-Ari <[log in to unmask]>
>A language called Blue was developed at Monash University
>specifically for teaching OO programming.
>Perhaps you could ask the authors of Blue why they didn't use Java.

Blue might be better, but you can't fight the whole world all the time.

The Monash group is now working on the environment
they developed for teaching OO.
It supports Java and is called ... what else but .... BlueJ  !

http://www.bluej.org

--
Prof. Mordechai (Moti) Ben-Ari   Department of Science Teaching
Weizmann Institute of Science    Rehovot 76100 Israel

"Teach me to be an engineer. I don't care if it takes all day."        from a Dilbert comic strip