From:
Tucker Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 11:54:23 -0400
> The LinuxWorld Expo [ http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/index.html ]  will be in
> San Jose from August 14-17th.  They have a specific track on Languages.
> Can the ARA support a booth, track event and/or BOF session on Ada 95
> Languages and Technologies?  I'd be glad to assist.
>
> We are missing a great place to show off what Ada can do under Linux.

At the moment, only GNAT runs on Linux.  Hence, ARA has been supporting
the SIGAda booth more at platform-independent shows like Embedded Systems.
However, the ACT folks are obviously quite interested in the Linux market, and
I suspect they may already have plans for a booth there.  I suggest
you contact them to see what they have in mind.

> William L. Dale
>  "'E'commerce is not life and death. If it was,
> it would be coded in Ada." - Dean Esposito - Team-Ada
> Lockheed Martin, Space Systems Company,
> Missiles & Space -Sunnyvale Operations
> mailto:[log in to unmask]

-Tucker Taft  [log in to unmask]