Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 18:55:04 -0500
From: Steven Deller <[log in to unmask]>
On Thursday, November 18, 1999 6:06 AM, David S Croston Melling
[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
> Steve Deller Wrote...
>
> > So instead Rational has focused on
> > trying to educate the peasants in "process",
> > "requirements analysis", and "design".
>
> > One hopes that when the peasants are educated...
>
> Labelling your clients as "Peasants" is really not good for business you
know.

> Dave Croston-Melling.

The peasants are not our customers.  They are our prospects :-).

Also, that comment was in the context of TEAM-Ada, where I believe most
people on the mailing list would define anyone that does not use Ada as a
"peasant".

My humblest apologies if I offended anyone with such a cavalier choice of
words.

Regards,
Steve

Steven Deller, Apex Ada Marketing