From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 09:39:52 +0100
Hi all,
    I am a (novice) starter in programming and and tend get myself
confused very easily.
Presently am trying to write a video hire database program. The only
problem is that it will not compile. I checked the logic over and over
again and cannot find any problems.
Maybe it is illogical but because of my experience cannot pinpoint it.
So am just kindly asking anyone to look at it for me ASAP.
It should be able to search for film Title, Film Star, Film Category
etc. and produce a report indicating the most popular videos.

Regards
Dave

The file is attached.