From:
"Carlisle, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlisle, Martin
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:31:13 -0600
What do you mean by support?  My experience is that sure I can get non-Ada
stuff pretty cheap, but the "support" people never can answer any question
I've ever had.  The closest I've gotten on any support call is "yes, that's
a problem and we may have a solution for you in a month."  With ACT, I've
always gotten a workaround within 24 hours, or an explanation of what I was
doing wrong.

--Martin