From:
Gene Ouye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gene Ouye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:35:27 -0800
When I saw Ada on the show last night, I couldn't decide whether I should be
excited about the fact that it was even mentioned or disappointed in the
fact that it was the half million dollar question--implying that its history
(and for those of us feeling paranoid, the language itself) is so obscure
that almost nobody would know it.

I agree with Steve about the $200 question, and wish that things were such
that it really belonged there -- although is Ada's origin any more obscure
than the color of the stripes on the "Cat in the Hat"'s hat?

Gene Ouye <[log in to unmask]>