From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:47:09 -0400
Very interesting ... I missed that.  They did not mention that at all at the
conference (but, then again, the sessions were only 1 hour 15 minutes each),
but they did emphasize standards compliance.

That's disappointing.  Have you used it enough to determine if we are
looking
at a superset of the standard or a deviation from the standard.

Rick
Richard Conn, Principal Investigator
Reuse Tapestry

From: "Richard Conn" <[log in to unmask]>