From:
Jack Beidler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 11:56:53 -0400
Recently I had to review a web page for CHOICE.  In this day and
age of programming language bigotry I was greatly impressed by
Simo Salminen's <[log in to unmask]> web page called the Programmer's
Oasis,

 http://www.utu.fi:80/~sisasa/oasis/

Although I must confess that I am an Ada bigot who developes software
in Ada, Visual Basic, Java, Javascript, Perl, ..., I would urge
you to bookmark this site as an excellent source for taking a look
at programming languages.  I believe Simo has done an excellent
job in trying to create an unbiased web source for programming
languages.

Jack Beidler            http://www.uofs.edu/~beidler